Specialized in deep reprocessing psychotherapy of psychological trauma
Brainspotting therapist and supervisor
I am guided by an inexhaustible desire to explore all levels of life, which has strongly marked my professional and personal development.
More than 20 years of experience in professional and personal research into the dimensions of psychological trauma and its impact on the experience of self and life have led me to important insights:
- A painful past affects our perception of ourselves and the world in the present and future.
- When we, as adults, decide to take responsibility for our inner perception and how we want to live our lives, we regain our power and are able to influence our present and future.
- Every unpleasant experience, negative belief, fear, or pain is a wake-up call and an opportunity to reconnect with yourself.
- The body has the ability to heal itself and, in a safe environment and with appropriate support, it can heal mental pain in the same way as physical pain; the liberation it brings rewards us with the depths and dimensions of its wisdom.
- When you recognize the internal causes of problems and process and release the unconscious content, this leads to re-establishing a connection to the authentic part of yourself that is behind the trauma.
- When we allow ourselves to go beyond the known and secure into the unknown and unsecure, we can achieve the unimaginable.
Personally, this journey has led me to a new self-awareness and connection with the part of myself which holds a well of inexhaustible energy and from which I can enter into life creatively.
In my psychotherapy practice, I provide a safe, respectful and professional space to those who want to actively take responsibility for their well-being and transform their inner worlds for a fuller, freer and more creative life.
I feel honoured to accompany and support you on your way to freedom from psychological trauma and to getting to know yourself in a completely new way.
Individual deep reprocessing psychotherapy of psychological trauma by Brainspotting method for adults:
- Physical and emotional symptoms that inhibit your everyday life today so that you want to achieve a deeper change at the source of the symptom.
- Affects of developmental trauma.
- Establishing and deepening connection with your authenticity.
- Liberation from internal blockages that prevent connection with your creativity.
Co-founder of the Institute for Brainspotting education, research and trauma psychotherapy in Slovenia, through which I collaborate internationally with leading foreign experts in the field of education and recognition of the Brainspotting method.
Author and co-author of numerous specialist articles and popular publications.
- 2021 Certified Brainspotting therapist and supervisor (BSP)
- 2021 Aleceia model of deep reprocessing psychotherapy of psychological trauma and integration (ALECES)
- 2012 Slovenian Certificate of Psychotherapy (SKZP)
- 2011 European Certificate of Psychotherapy from the European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP)
- 2011 Certificate of the International Integrative Psychotherapy Association (IIPA)
- 2011 Certificate of the European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy (EAIP)
- 2011 Certificate in Integrative Psychotherapy (SINTA)